Commercial Lines insurance is a smaller component of property and casualty insurance coverage for businesses. Property and casualty insurance covers the loss, risk or damage to goods or products, including the liability that may result from negligence or accident. Commercial Lines insurance provides coverage for businesses, instead of property that belongs to an individual. Alternately, personal lines, such as life, disability, long-term care and health insurance provide coverage for people as opposed to objects.
Commercial Lines Insurance
Every company has property. In fact, your business is your property, and it needs protection from loss, damage and liability. All businesses face the risk of loss of property or liability to others, which can cause decreased revenue or even require you to shut down operations permanently. Here are the basic lines insurance coverages:
- Business Auto is available for any commercial vehicle size fleet
- Business Owners Policy ensures proper protection for all facets of your business
- Commercial General Liability covers loss due to negligence
- Commercial Property protects property from vandalism and smoke and fire damages
- Workers Compensation protects the welfare of employees injured on the job
Additional Commercial Lines Products
Commercial Lines insurance focuses on the assumed liability or property usage during the course of doing business. Other customized products are available, such as surety bonds, excess and umbrella liability, group health benefits, directors and officers liability, cyber liability and crime and fidelity.